Law firms can partner with HowToLaw
A good number of our visitors are interested in legal issues they face. You may wish to display within HowToLaw your own firm's lawyers.
HowToLaw is a self-help legal resource site that offers cost effective documents, articles and a choice of legal practitioners from whom legal advice may be sought.
A user may understand a self-help document is not enough and they feel additional legal advice from a lawyer is the safest option.
Displayed within HowToLaw are legal practitioners in selected locations and their areas of expertise.
Contact Us to be found on HowToLaw
Ad campaigns - rain making
The best strategy is a tailored Ad campaigns through discussion with us.
Describe what your potential clients looks like and what they seek.
There is no third-party tags used when advertising on HowToLaw. Ads are hosted on our server managed by HowToLaw. This means even if browsers have an Ad blocker turned on, your ads will still display.
Statistics from any campaign are easily managed by you recording the number of client contacts initiated through HowToLaw and the amount of traffic from HowToLaw to your site using Google Analytics.
'Discuss with a lawyer' pages – Desktop view
Listing your team on HowToLaw uses a 'screen snap shot’ of your own lawyer profile website pages. The browser is then taken directly to that lawyer in a new browsing window.
'Discuss with a lawyer' pages - Mobile (Android & iOS)
Advertising related legal products on HowToLaw
HowToLaw welcomes advertisers in the Accounting, Banking, Insurance, Mortgage and other like related professional services. There are many legal transactions where a third party input might be required.
Format & size
The HowToLaw website has been built with the latest web design technology that works across all Desktop, Mobile Phone and Tablet devices.
This means our advertising space can accommodate responsive Ads. Your Ads will automatically adapt their size to fit any page layout.
Here are some suggested Ad sizes:
Bottom banner: 728 x 90 pixels
Skyscraper: 160 x 600 pixels
Mobile (Android & iOS App)
Mobile banner slim: 320 x 50 pixels
Mobile banner broad: 320 x 160 pixels.
You purchase specific advertising space for a certain period of time. Your Ads are rotated within that space alongside other advertisers.
Advertising space (Illustrated in purple)
Business, Employment, Family, Personal, Property or Trust & Wills – Desktop pages
Business, Employment, Family, Personal, Property or Trust & Wills - Mobile (Android & iOS)
Self-help documents – Desktop
Self-help documents – Mobile (Android & iOS)
Prices are discussed upon application. Advertising campaigns are charged over a fixed period of time.
If you wish to advertise within HowToLaw please Contact Us.
Conditions of Advertising
1. Campaigns are fixed without the opportunity to cancel mid campaign.
2. File formats required are GIF or JPG. We do not allow Ads that play sound, Flash or interact with browsers. We require that the links open in a new window.
3. Ads that reference gambling, pornography, money trading schemes or material we find not suitable or unethical will not be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse Ads that do not match our site content without reason.
4. Ads that are displayed on our site do not imply an endorsement of the product or service advertised.
5. Any Ad must make it very clear which company or organization supports the service or product.
6. HowToLaw reserves the right to update these terms as and when required without notice.