Buy Self-help legal documents

 Agricultural leases

A range of New Zealand agricultural leases - farm, stable, grazing.

Agricultural lease: private grazing or non-agricultural business use


This document has been drawn as a grazing lease, for letting paddocks (that may have buildings on them such as stables, barns animal shelters or other outbuildings) to private individuals or businesses to keep horses or other animals. Suitable for use throughout New Zealand.


Farm lease agreement


A lease that creates a farm lease under Part 4 of the New Zealand Property Law Act 2007. Suitable for terms between 6 months and 60 years. There is strong protection for the lessor with 62 lessee's covenants, but the lessee is treated fairly.


Agricultural land licence: to hold a show, fair or other event


This document allows you to grant a licence to someone else to hold an event, show or fair on your land for a short and specific period of time. Suitable for use throughout New Zealand.


Agricultural licence: to occupy land with stables, barn or other out-buildings


This is a licence to occupy for non-business use. Suitable for use throughout New Zealand.


Grazing agreement


This grazing agreement creates a short term licence to graze a paddock. It can be used to graze any animal, from horses and other equines, to cows, sheep and other livestock. Suitable for use throughout New Zealand.


HowToLaw has partnered with

Here you may discuss your legal issue with Lawyer specialising in Family, Employment, Immigration, Property, Business, Consumer Protection, Estate Law and more.

Not Legal Advice Disclaimer: Nothing on this website constitutes legal advice. HowToLaw is not a law firm and provides legal information for educational purposes only. For legal advice, you should consult a lawyer.
© 2024 How To Law | Website by eDIY