Self-help Law

 Landlord notices

Section 21 Notices (vacate a property)


A Section 21(a) notice is used to formally end a UK residential tenancy when the term of the tenancy has ended and the tenants have fore filled their obligations and further not breached their agreement. It must be provided to the tenant before the landlord can gain access to the property.


Not Legal Advice Disclaimer: Nothing on this website constitutes legal advice. HowToLaw is not a law firm and provides legal information for educational purposes only. For legal advice, you should consult a lawyer.
© 2001 - 2018 HowToLaw. All Rights Reserved. Website by eDIY