Buy Self-help legal documents

 Renting to a lodger

Student lodger agreement


A licence agreement for a student owner (or her parents) to let rooms in her house to fellow students. Suitable for use throughout Australia.


Not Legal Advice Disclaimer: Nothing on this website constitutes legal advice. HowToLaw is not a law firm and provides legal information for educational purposes only. For legal advice, you should consult a lawyer.
© 2001 - 2019 HowToLaw. All Rights Reserved. Website by eDIY